You need to give us all your income records for period 6 April-5 April each year ; i.e. employment, self-employment, partnership, property, dividends, interest, pension and also let us know of capital gains and losses, gifts and donations made, and the like.
Specialist tax minimisation service for company directors and the self-employed. Why leave the tax loopholes to the super rich? We examine all aspects of your personal financial situation and provide strategies in relation to remuneration, pension, retirement and inheritance.we'll ensure you pay the minimum amount of tax each year. With computerised tax returns and electronic lodgement you will be advised of your tax liability for the current tax year and the payment required for the following year.
Preparation of self-assessment tax returns for:
- Individuals including company directors
- Sole traders
- High net worth individuals
- Business partners and others who have an obligation or requirement to prepare an annual tax return
- Business partnerships
There are four simple steps:
- We’ll prepare your Income Tax Return using the latest technology
- We’ll then calculate your tax liability
- Once that’s done, we complete send the tax return to you by email for approval and an e-signature
- We submit your completed return to HM Revenue and Customs
Our service doesn’t end there. We will diary the dates that your next return is due and contact you well in advance. This way you don’t have to worry. We will also check and agree HM Revenue and Customs demands and tax codes on your behalf.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 020 8958 8883. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.