The sole director can be the company secretary and the subscriber. Public limited companies must have at least two directors and a company secretary.
The company secretary of a public limited company must be a member of one of the chartered accountancy bodies in the UK or a chartered secretary or a lawyer or be experienced as the secretary of a public limited company.
We are qualified company secretaries. We offer a range of company secretarial services to suit smaller business needs. The range of services that we offer could also be specially tailored to suit your individual business requirements. Our services include:
- Incorporating companies and LLPs
- Carrying out company searches
- Acting as your company secretary
- Acting as your agent for service of notices
- Declaration of dividends
- Alteration of memorandum and articles of association
- Maintaining your statutory registers and minutes of your statutory meetings
- Filing all necessary accounts, forms and returns on the public record at Companies' House
- Passing resolutions for Board, General meetings and filing these with the Companies’ House
- Attending Board and General meetings and taking minutes
- Effecting changes in directors, the accounting year and the registered office
- We will make sure you conform to the current Companies Act and keep you up-to-date with any changes, and how these may affect you and your fellow directors.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 020 8958 8883. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.