Outsourcing does not mean losing control. We believe in forming true partnerships with our clients, it means we will share your business goals with the same passion, the same attention to detail, and the same vision.
Outsourcing your bookkeeping and payroll functions is like having an extra employee at your side, one skilled not only in the technicalities of accountancy but also in business strategy.
Let us handle your payroll and we will manage everything – processing weekly/monthly payments, PAYE liabilities, P35s, tax codes and HMRC submissions
a) – Payroll
Taylorcocks is able to provide a competitively priced service for all aspects of payroll. Our service is fast, accurate, reliable, up-to-date with all current legislation, and tailored to suit your specific needs.
Operating a payroll function in-house takes time and places a burden on many businesses. It is also vital to stay on top of continually changing legislation which is not always easy. We can relieve you of this burden by operating your payroll function for you. Implementing or changing your payroll process is very simple, and taylorcocks will manage this entirely for you.
Our services include:
- assistance during PAYE audits
- processing the weekly/monthly payroll
- adjustments for family tax credits and student loans
- payment of the net pay to the employees
- monthly PAYE/NI liability, and payment of the monthly liability
- provision of electronic payslips
- PAYE systems check to ensure you comply with current legislation
- tax code change notification
- annual preparation of year end Employer Returns form P35, P14 & P60’s and submission to HMRC
b) - Outsourced bookkeeping services
Good bookkeeping gives you a strong foundation for accounting control. Following a detailed analysis of your business and its requirements we can tailor our outsourced bookkeeping services to suit your specific needs. Generally, our bookkeeping services and accounting services offer the following services:
- Basic data entry
- Production of cash books
- Production of purchase ledger and creditor control reports
- Production of sales ledger and debtor control reports
- Periodic reconciliation reports
- Implementation of a proper accounting system for your business
Our bookkeeping team comprising qualified bookkeepers will time the accounts production to meet you statutory responsibilities whilst ensuring smooth flow of management information to you.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 020 8958 8883. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.